Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2010, 10:20 AM   #6075 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancarleton77 View Post
PWG is just a super card company. They're hella fun to watch, but they give intelligent people the idea that they never think things through, but unlike Russo they actually allow people to have great matches. New Japan is on another level and smokes PWG. I would say they are the best wrestling company in the world. PWG gives the belt to people ROH doesn't, and they pay when those people NEVER defend the Championship, which makes it worthless.
But it's not like ROH hasn't had problems with title defenses with Strong, Edwards and Davey going back and forth to Japan, and if they put the title on Davey at Final Battle (which will give Strong a totally weak ass title reign) then ROH may have to deal with the same issues that PWG had to.

Of course if ROH was really going to put the title on the hot guy right now a fat sweaty Canadian would be champ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"