Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Shock Presents TNA Wrestling: The Revolution

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2010, 04:00 PM   #217 (permalink)
IJ
i do it for the ratchets

IJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new here
Wink Re: ASCS Shock Presents: TNA 2010 - The Revolution

Well, I'm new to your BTB, and I don't watch TNA but seeing as it has many superstars I loved from the WWE in your show banners I'm going to go ahead and give you a shot in the dark with this prediction, basing off of what I think...

Matches:

TNA World Heavyweight Championship King of the Mountain Match: AJ Styles © vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Samoa Joe
Sting’s Last Match: D’Angelo Dinero vs. Sting
Last Man Standing Match: Desmond Wolfe vs. Rob Van Dam
TNA X Division Championship: Christopher Daniels © vs. Shane Helms
Hernandez vs. Matt Morgan
James Storm vs. Robert Roode
TNA World Tag Team Championships: The Motor City Machine Guns © vs. Generation Me
TNA Knockouts Championship and Poison on the Line: Daffney © vs. Tara

Bonus Questions:
1. Put the matches in order. I can't even think about that, I'm just going to go with what it is right now, except reverse it...(Knockouts, World Tag, Roode v. Storm, etc.)
2. Which match will open the show? Daffney v. Tara
3. Which match will close the show? World Championship Match
4. How many titles will change hands? 2
5. Will anybody already under contract but not on the card show up? I don't think so.
6. Will any of the matches not have a definite winner and loser? Yes.
7. Will any new signings show up? No