Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2010, 06:50 AM   #70 (permalink)
USAUSA1
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

USAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

It affects me because he's hardly on television to push his father name and legacy. He can be in AAA,CMLL or even IWRG. The last time I seen him was at Triplemania 2009 and now he's suing AAA for putting him on a dvd cover or something like that. He complains about AAA and CMLL but you can't change nothing from the outside. Fans want to see him while he can still go.

I give Latin Lover credit for at least still doing shows but he like to play with AAA as well. AAA was about to push him as the top tecnico recently but of course Latin disappears as always.

Lucha Libre is different from the rest of the world. Fans don't care about the other shit. Fans cares about tradition. If Santo return back to Arena Mexico for a good year, it would help them out a lot. Fans in Mexico want to see these guys in either CMLL or AAA. The reason why Santo independent shows have failed in the past 3 years is because fans in Mexico doesn't except that. Same with Blue Demon Jr and NWA Mexico. Perro Del Mal is only staying in business because of AAA. That relationship saved the promotion. Wagner,Perro Jr,LA PARK, Silver King learn the hard way and realize to keep their name and reputation valuable they have to join either AAA or CMLL. The days of Santo and Blue Demon doing an independent show drawing thousands is over. With WWE hitting the market, AAA(partnership with IWRG and Perro Del Mal) and CMLL, independents is damn near dead.
USAUSA1 is offline   Reply With Quote