Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2010, 02:40 AM   #63 (permalink)
Yeah1993
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Yeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAUSA1 View Post
Santo is still awesome when he wants to be but his EGO is just off the hook and wasted good years arguing with CMLL and AAA. I think Santo and Latin Lover are the two most disappointing wrestlers in the past 10 years. Both guys have gimmicks that can draw well and both guys are extremely talented but they make every excuse to stay out the ring. It's one thing if you didn't want to wrestle again but these guys like to bash lucha libre in the process.
Santo's backstage attitude or whatever hardly interests me. Not sure what the bolded part means precisely, Latin Lover, well, Idc about, but Santo's had had some downright excellent matches since 2000. In fact his first match with Blue Panther in 2000 I'd say is the best wrestling match I've seen since, 1995 maybe (as in best match that happened in 95, not match I watched in 95, where I was two. .