Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Listen to Songs, and Rate Them x/10
View Single Post
post #524 of (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 02:42 AM
ViolenceIsGolden
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Listen to Songs, and Rate Them x/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony777 View Post
See what I do is I just don't even click the vids to play the songs and see unless it looks like maybe it'd be something decent?

Right now I'm thinking the above is gotta be some kind of ... disco or oldies soul music (and 6:29 long?!) so you see I'm not gonna click watch and rate! doesn't look like it'd sound like my cup of tea and above that appears to not even be english , so had I clicked the topic and saw that I'd skip it too
Alright man I really don't care. We had this discussion 10 times before and you keep coming in here with your little sarcastic bickering just because a song is "NOT THE NEW THING AND COOL"

Let me tell you your really missing something man. People of all ages enjoy Al Green. It conveys real emotions. I remember you saying the "oldies" are depressing. Well to me I'll take a "depressing" song that speaks to my soul and makes me feel good on the inside and makes me feel alive and strong over the new shit today. Grow a soul, a attention span past 5 seconds, and look into some older music and then try bickering about it.

Last edited by ViolenceIsGolden; 11-11-2010 at 02:50 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome