Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Listen to Songs, and Rate Them x/10

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2010, 01:29 AM   #523 (permalink)
Tony777
Joey Styles' Punching Bag

Tony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new hereTony777 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Listen to Songs, and Rate Them x/10

Quote:
4/10- Really sick of rating songs I don't like at all.
See what I do is I just don't even click the vids to play the songs and see unless it looks like maybe it'd be something decent?

Right now I'm thinking the above is gotta be some kind of ... disco or oldies soul music (and 6:29 long?!) so you see I'm not gonna click watch and rate! doesn't look like it'd sound like my cup of tea and above that appears to not even be english , so had I clicked the topic and saw that I'd skip it too
Tony777 is offline   Reply With Quote