Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2010, 09:16 AM   #55 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Blood View Post
You Tube was my last resort. I would like to get either a hard copy or a download link for my hard drive. I came across a link but it was expired.
The only link I found for it expired months ago as well. I've got it on DVD, but I can't rip anything because my laptop is trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAUSA1 View Post
Mesias and Mistico is definitely my favorite lucha wrestlers in the past 5 years. Mesias more so because he can play babyface and heel. Technically and workrate wise, Rey Bucanero is the best wrestler in lucha
I don't know how much IWRG you watch, but right now I'd say Black Terry is easily the best wrestler in Mexico. Actually fuck that, Terry's the best in the world right now. Some of the random trios matches with guys like Terry, Navarro, Solar, etc. from dingy little arenas across Mexico that you find on youtube are so far ahead of anything from AAA and CMLL that it isn't even funny.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote