Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2010, 04:01 PM   #49 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default Re: Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Blood View Post
I need to hunt down the MS-1 vs. Sangre Chicana matches from the 80s.

I can't wait for the DVDVR 80s Lucha set to come out in the next year. There's going to be a lot of goodness. Hopefully with that, it'll make some classic lucha more available in the community.
The MS-1/Chicana match is tremendous. The VQ isn't very good, but if anything it adds to how gritty the match is. It's like human cockfighting. Bucket loads of blood as well.

If you're looking for some more 80s lucha, search out the Jerry Estrada/Javier Cruz match from 10/20/89. Probably one of my top 3 favourite matches ever. Estrada is fucking loaded and can barely stand (always the case with Jerry, really), and at one point he slips on the apron and careens face first into the ring post. Match is a bloodbath. Also the match that made me a massive Estrada fan. Cruz is awesome too, btw.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote