Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2010, 01:44 PM   #5094 (permalink)
BGLWrestlingGod
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

BGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleG View Post
I actually really liked Against All Odds 2010. It didn't have much in the way of great wrestling, but I liked the story throughout the night. The tournament was booked really well and I walked away from that show having a much higher opinion of Anderson & The Pope. So combine that show with very strong events in TP & FR, and I'd say you got probably the best DVD 3 Pack TNA has released.
Agreed. As far as Bischoff/Hogan ppvs go, AAO is one of the best, right after No Surrender. The tournament was built up perfectly, there were a lot of good matches, and the main event felt really important.

And yeah, it's definitely the best of the TNA 3-packs. Vol. 2 would be the best, but the Final Resolution in between Turning Point and Genesis was pretty weak.

1. Triple-Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Benoit - WrestleMania XX

2. Career Threatening Match: Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair - WrestleMania XXIV

3. WWE Championship: John Cena vs. CM Punk - Money in the Bank 2011

4. No Holds Barred Match: The Undertaker vs. Triple H - WrestleMania XXVII

5. WWF Championship: Hulk Hogan vs. The Ultimate Warrior - WrestleMania VI