Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2010, 01:41 PM   #5093 (permalink)
BGLWrestlingGod
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

BGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanshanshans911 View Post
Just got Lockdown 2006 and BFG 2006, from local dvd store, I'm very pumped to watch them
Lockdown 2006 was the first TNA ppv I bought on DVD and one of my favorite TNA ppvs ever. The six-man tag, Daniels/Sensi, the Xscape match, 3D/Team Canada, Joe/Sabu were all great, and you had an amazing double main event in Christian/Abyss and LL.

BFG is very good, but not as great as the year after. Jarrett/Sting was a classic main event.

1. Triple-Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Benoit - WrestleMania XX

2. Career Threatening Match: Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair - WrestleMania XXIV

3. WWE Championship: John Cena vs. CM Punk - Money in the Bank 2011

4. No Holds Barred Match: The Undertaker vs. Triple H - WrestleMania XXVII

5. WWF Championship: Hulk Hogan vs. The Ultimate Warrior - WrestleMania VI