Re: ASCS Shock Presents: TNA 2010 - The Revolution
8. TNA World Heavyweight Championship King of the Mountain Match: AJ Styles © vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Samoa Joe
I am really pulling for Anderson to win this one. Styles has had the title long enough, and Anderson would be an awesome champ.
7. Sting’s Last Match: D’Angelo Dinero vs. Sting
Sting will definitely put over Dinero here.
6. Last Man Standing Match: Desmond Wolfe vs. Rob Van Dam
Van Dam to win and become a title contender.
1. TNA X Division Championship: Christopher Daniels © vs. Shane Helms
Daniels will cheat to win, but Helms will get the title soon enough.
2. Hernandez vs. Matt Morgan
If Hernandez is gonna team with Homicide again, then it would be pointless to not have Morgan win here.
5. James Storm vs. Robert Roode
A double countout or double DQ could happen, because I don't see anyone getting a definite win.
3. TNA World Tag Team Championships: The Motor City Machine Guns © vs. Generation Me
Guns with the win, plain and simple.
4. TNA Knockouts Championship and Poison on the Line: Daffney © vs. Tara
Hard to tell with this one, so I'll just pick Tara.
1. Put the matches in order.
2. Which match will open the show?
3. Which match will close the show?
4. How many titles will change hands?
5. Will anybody already under contract but not on the card show up?
Sure, why not?
6. Will any of the matches not have a definite winner and loser?
Roode vs. Storm will be a draw
7. Will any new signings show up?
I'm guessing that because you put it here, they will show.
I really enjoy this BTB and I am looking forward to the PPV. Keep up the good work.