Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2010, 03:46 PM   #59 (permalink)
BkB Hulk
HOPE

BkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

Nice looking show here. While I think you may have blown your load early with Lashley and Umaga - a first time confrontation at WrestleMania would have been ideal after what we saw last night, imo - there's a lot of intrigue about this show. What will become of Rated-RKO, DX and the whole WWE Title/McMahon situation is far from clear and that brings about a lot of excitement. What we do know in the fatal four way (where I expect Melina to begin to make her run) and Punk in action looks alright too.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes as you truly head off to WrestleMania. I'll be reading and hopefully reviewing.