Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2010, 01:13 PM   #1192 (permalink)
RoninTK
Forum Lurker

RoninTK needs to make some friendsRoninTK needs to make some friendsRoninTK needs to make some friendsRoninTK needs to make some friendsRoninTK needs to make some friendsRoninTK needs to make some friendsRoninTK needs to make some friendsRoninTK needs to make some friendsRoninTK needs to make some friends
Default re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniomare007 View Post
Devitt is over huge, specially in Korakuen, i don't debate that. KENTA and Maru are also very popular but the fact is that you can't expect Jrs to do big business in places bigger than Korakuen Hall or JCB Hall. It's just not how it works, of course there might be exeptions (Liger) but you can't expect guys like KENTA and Maru to bring big money if you are a company like NOAH.
NOAH never expected much out of anyone other than the top draws from the late 90's. So no one even believes that they can make money is the sad and very truthful part. I wrote an article on this whole NOAH situation, agree with it or not. Which you can find here on ProWrestlingPonderings.com: NOAH Possibly Splitting or just in need of Change?

Puroresu Spirit - The latest in Puro News, Results, and Information
The one and only Puroresu Spirit Page on Facebook!
RoninTK is offline   Reply With Quote