Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raven Ryder twitter update thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2010, 05:09 PM   #496 (permalink)
Dragon
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN~!

Dragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
just1988 sounds like he has the same accent as Craig Ferguson to me but I also hear the Manchester in there too.

It sounds like the similar difference between Carolina and Georgia here in the States, similar but different.

I don't care that I'm wrong though.
Craig Ferguson has a lot of American in his accent now.

I do understand your point, though. To the untrained ear Northern accents and Scottish accents both sound like equally mangled English.

-

Is it just me or has this gang raping of CK spawned potential new Stooges? We need to get The Poofster to officially anoint them.