Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raven Ryder twitter update thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2010, 04:18 PM   #462 (permalink)
scrilla
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL

scrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Updated version of proof it's Klebold:
Posted original link to his Twitter
Dude isn't American because he said footballer
Person is obviously from the UK from the McDOnald's ad.
Claimed the emotions sound real when they clearly sound fake.
Claimed the Twitter has been around for too long for it to be fake, it made it's first tweet yesterday.
Claimed he found the twitter on here despite no link to the Twitter until he posted it.
He's the only one desperate enough to do this given his previous attempts at trolling.
Klebold was also behind the TNAngry and and fake WWP twitters (which were following RavenRyderWF)
blamed just1988 yesterday then tried to frame him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klebold View Post
But yeah keep on blaming me... if anyone its just1988.
Announced he was signing off on twitter like he does in the thread.
Accused me of being poof100 or w.e in the video just like he id in the thread.
Said I'm always negative or something like that in the video which is basically what he said in a rep he left me yesterday.
Whoever it is is obsessed with Amber B which Klebold previously was in another rant.

#BELLA&HOOPLA