Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2010, 09:52 AM   #184 (permalink)
Nige™
Team GB

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Friendlies & Euro 2012 Qualifiers Discussion Thread

I've never had a problem with any of their managers, it's mainly the players that irritate the hell out of me. Terry & Cole are why the word 'tw*t' was made. Drogba's a cheat and Carvalho got right on my tits too. I was pleased when they first won the title in 2005. I think my real problem with them is the arrogance of the players when they surround the referee. It's eased up a bit under Ancelotti, but they were terrible for it and by far the worst team in the league for it in recent years.

A lot of teams do it I know but Chelsea went way too far at times, like when Cashley at Tottenham when the referee called him over and he said he knew who he fucking was. Just the ignorance of them like when Terry said something along the lines of they should be getting decisions at Stamford Bridge.

Nige™ is offline   Reply With Quote