Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NWF: The Return
Thread: NWF: The Return
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-03-2005, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
MISTER. WINNING
DEVON WORLD ORDER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: UWEF(United Wrestling Entertainment Federation) Horizon

JR: Welcome back to UWEF Horizon as we have a 15 men Royal Rumble match tonight. Also, Heymen has made it

official. It will be Shawn Micheals vs. Christian in a Royal Rumble Qualification match for the number #15 spot.

King: I can't wait. HBK vs. Captain Charisma. I know all of the peeps are in the arena tonight chanting his name.

JR: Yeah, like a fourth of them.

(Hassan's intro plays then we hear La Resistance's song mixed with the Arabian voices on Hassan's music without

the rock driffs. The crowd boos and chant "USA". Hassan, Daivari, and Dupree wear their original ring/entrance

attire.)

Finkel: Ladies and Gentlemen, this match is for one fall and is for the UWEF Tag Team championships. Coming to

the ring, accompanied by Daivari, they are the team of Muhhamed Hassan and Rene Dupree, the Axis Powers.

JR: Two young superstars that are not really much of favorites here in LA because of their critizism of America.

King: These guys have no respect. I mean, you can have your opinion about the USA, but don't hate it for it's

history and respect.

(Hassan grabs the mic and before he can speak, the crowd chants, "USA" and Daivari yells at them with his

language and the crowd chants "USA" more louder.)

Hassan: You people disgust me. I am sick and tired of people saying that the USA care about countries like ours.

Your supreme court let a woman lose her feeding tube and die two weeks later! This is not the home of the free.

This is the home of the racist!

(The crowd boo heavily)

Hassan: Me and Daivari are Arab Americans and Rene Dupree, the French Phenom, is a French-Canadian and you

don't show us respect?! We deserve respect just like everyone of your citizens! Remeber Martin Luther King? He

said don't judge the person of their skin but just because he's black, you can't listen to that!

(Hassan gives the mic to Daivari who speaks his language yelling at them untill Tagiri's music hits and the crowd

gives a normal pop for them.)

Finkel: Making their way to the ring, they are the UWEF Tag Team champions, Tagiri and Regal.

JR: These two are also from different countries but they show respect for where they live.

King: At least they shutted those idiots up and we can start the match.

MATCH ONE: The Axis Powers vs. Regal & Tagiri for the UWEF Tag Team titles

(The bell rings as Tagiri and Hassan start. They lock up and Hassan with a knee lift on Tagiri and starts to punch at

him but Tagiri fights back and he starts his low kicks on Hassan. He Irish whips Hassan to the turnbuckle to do his

flip elbow but misses and Hassan with a clothesline. Hassan drags Tagiri and he tags Dupree who stomps Tagiri

down. He picks Tagiri up and goes for a powerslam but Tagiri does a hurricarana on Dupree. Tagiri then goes for his

low kicks at Dupree gets up and does a quick uppercut. He tags in Regal and Regal picks up Dupree with his

punches and does an Irish whip and does a knee lift on his head. Regal goes for his own Irish whip but Daivari

holds Regal, making Regal fall down. The crowd boos and Daivari yells at them with his language. Dupree picks up

Regal and does a powerslam on Regal. He does his French Tickler taunt and the crowd are booing heavily on him.

Dupree tags in Hassan and he puts Regal in an Irish whips and does a clothesline. He then picks up Regal's head

and does a throat slash taunt on him causing heat from the crowd. he then puts Regal in a Triangle headlock.

Tagiri is making the audience clap for Regal to get up. Hassan tightens it some more. The crowd gets louder on

their clapping. The ref realises the Regal is fading so the ref raises Regal's hand and it goes down for one. He does

it again and Regal holds it up in the air and starts to get up. He elbows Hassan's stomach and Regal Irish whips but

Hassan with a dropkick. Hassan picks up Regal and gets ready for his special STO move but Regal revserses it,

punches Hassan's stomach a couple of times, and clotheslines him. They are both down with Regal the weakest.

Hassan starts to crawl to Dupree and Regal does little crawling to Tagiri. Hassan get the tag to Dupree as Regal

does with Tagiri. tagiri does his low and mid kicks on Dupree and dropkicks him. Hassan get knocked off the ropes

and onto Daivari outside. Dupree Irish whips Tagiri and Tagiri does his handspring on Dupree. Hassan with a cheap

shot to Tagiri but Regal clothesline Hassan outside. Dupree does a solo version of the Au Revoir and Tagiri

reverses it and he does a green mist on Dupree and Dupree kneels down. Tagiri gets in the Deadly kick position

and nails Dupree. The ref starts to count as Tagiri pins Dupree. Hassan tries to go back to the ring but Regal holds

Hassan's legs and Tagiri got the win. The crowd loves it and they chant "USA" and give Tagiri and Regal a standing

ovation.)

Finkel: The winners of this match and still UWEF Tag Team champions, William......

(Before Finkel could finish, Hassan and Daivari from behind get a cheap shot on Regal and Tagiri. Hassan and

Daivari beat down Regal and Tagiri untill Eugene's song plays and the crowd gives a huge pop and Eugene wears

his tradition jacket/ring attire)

JR: Oh my gawd! It's Eugene! He's back! I thought we wouldn't see him again!

King: What!!!!? I'm surprised he knows where he is going.

(Eugene comes to the ring and fight Hassan and Daivari all on his own. Hassan and Daivari retreat with Dupree

still hit with the green mist. The crowd loves it. He helps up Regal and Tagiri and they raise their hands together.

JR: What a standing ovation for Eugene.

(Eugene tries to get a high five from Regal but Regal leaves with Tagiri and they are talking. Eugene is confused on

why is Regal ignoring him. Eugene follows Regal and Tagiri and Regal and Tagiri still don't notice Eugene.)

JR: Well, tonight, the main event......

(They show the men in the 15 men Royal Rumble doing their solo taunt in this order: Simon Dean, Rhyno, Chirs

Masters, Kurt Angle, Silvian Greinier, Johnathan Coach, Ron "the Truth" Killings, the Hurricane, Gene Snitsky, Chris

Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, Chirs Benoit, Kane, Edge.)

JR: It's the 15 men Royal Rumble tonight.

King: Then one of these men will join them as well as it will be......

(They show HBK and Christian w/Tomko doing their poses)

King:......HBK vs. Captain Charisma aka Christian for the number 15 spot at the Rumble tonight.

JR: But up next......

(They show Paul Heymen's pose)

JR:.......Paul Heymen has some announcements to share, including at UWEF Global Warming, next live on UWEF

Horizon.

Well, what do you think? Give me the positives and negatives.

Last edited by MISTER. WINNING; 04-03-2005 at 09:20 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome