Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Listen to Songs, and Rate Them x/10

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2010, 10:23 PM   #417 (permalink)
ViolenceIsGolden
Humbled

ViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a push
Default Re: Listen to Songs, and Rate Them x/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Aerosmith pre-1980 is pretty damn good stuff.
That is true but there's just some bands that I could only get into their biggest hits. I can bare songs like Love on an Elevator but for the most part theres only a couple of hits from that 80's period that I like of Aersmith. I enjoy the 90's stuff like Cryin, Crazy, and Don't Wanna Miss A Thing a lot though.

Yes Aerosmith was a lot better in the 70's but one of those bands I've never really went too far into all of their music yet because I keep coming up with stuff that all sounds similar like this song Get a Grip. Yeah but the hard rock/pre metal type of music from the 70's was a lot better than their 80's.
ViolenceIsGolden is offline   Reply With Quote