Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2010, 07:29 PM   #108 (permalink)
Nige™
Team GB

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Friendlies & Euro 2012 Qualifiers Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Travis, you're just going on and on with the same tune. Like a broken record. I can't be bothered anymore. You're not going to change your mind and I'm not going to change mine. If you want to continue then go ahead, but I won't be.

So what does people think the starting line up (England) will be?

GK: Hart
RB: G. Johnson
CB: Ferdinand
CB: Terry
LB: A. Cole
RM: A. Johnson
CM: Gerrard
CM: Barry
LM: Milner
ST: Rooney
ST: Crouch
Milner's suspended, so hopefully that means Johnson goes over to the left and Ashley Young plays on the right. I'd prefer to see Darren Bent start than Crouchy too. Other than that, I'd stick with that team although I'm not too keen on seeing Rio & Terry carry on at centre half. There's just no suitable alternative with Jagielka & Dawson injured, and Lescott's just not up to it. I think Cahill should get a chance soon, only a qualifier isn't the time to take a risk, especially with Montenegro having got 9 points from 9. We should beat them but we shouldn't underestimate them either.

Nige™ is offline   Reply With Quote