Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2010, 04:32 AM   #102 (permalink)
Travis Bickle
Humbled

Travis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friends
Default Re: Friendlies & Euro 2012 Qualifiers Discussion Thread

Why do you think he lifts a trophy every year? For the simple fact that he's at Chelsea... surrounded by tons of world class players. It's like Juventus in their prime with guys like Ferrera - had he left we would have been fine but because he's on the winning team the fans connect with him and it made him seem a better player than he actually was.

I also didn't realise you had to be a chelsea supporter to rate Chelsea's players. I watch Chelsea at least 25 times a year and I know for a fact that Terry leaving that team would have no impact on their results. And in fact had they not had someone as slow as Terry marking Eto last year they may have progressed further than the second round of the champions league.

Yes I do hate Terry because he represents everything that is wrong with the coaching system in this country. Over here we encourage the brash, "leader of men" bollocks whereas in countries like Spain they are actually targeting skill, pace and ability. Had Terry been brought in a footballing nation that prided itself on attributes that actually matter then he would be playing second division football.
Travis Bickle is offline   Reply With Quote