Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2010, 04:46 PM   #1128 (permalink)
Panzer
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee

Panzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
I've been using Jack3d for a few months now and I think it's one of the better pre-workouts around. The ony thing I don't like with it is the caffeine content. I usually train in the evenings so I have to be careful soemtimes taking it too late otherwise it will interupt my sleep. I also use a product called Biocharge, which is made by an Australian company. More or less the same as Jack3d but has no caffeine.

Don't mix it and keep it. The creatine will breakdown into creatinine which is not good. Why would you mix it and only drink half?
I use a hybrid of an isolate and concentrate. If having to choose one or the other as a single choice instead of a hybrid, would you choose isolate or concentrate? I mean, since isolate is more expensive, does that mean it's more effective?