Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2010, 04:42 PM   #1127 (permalink)
RatedRudy
Little Poppa Pump

RatedRudy 1001 - 1500RatedRudy 1001 - 1500RatedRudy 1001 - 1500RatedRudy 1001 - 1500RatedRudy 1001 - 1500RatedRudy 1001 - 1500RatedRudy 1001 - 1500RatedRudy 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
I've been using Jack3d for a few months now and I think it's one of the better pre-workouts around. The ony thing I don't like with it is the caffeine content. I usually train in the evenings so I have to be careful soemtimes taking it too late otherwise it will interupt my sleep. I also use a product called Biocharge, which is made by an Australian company. More or less the same as Jack3d but has no caffeine.

Don't mix it and keep it. The creatine will breakdown into creatinine which is not good. Why would you mix it and only drink half?
o ok yeah i'll just throw it away then. thanks. yeah its cuz it was just a sample they had given me at GNC. the total serving was like 16 grams and i heard somewhere that's the equiliavent of 3 scoops. it says on the sample on the back to pour all the contents into a cup of water and only drink half and if i don't feel it right away, to drink the other half but i didn't want to drink the other half knowing it was gonna be like 3 scoops in total, i heard 3 scoops is too much for some ppl so yeah, i'am new to this pre-workout supplement business so i just want to be careful.

CHRISTIAN: "THERE'S 3 WAYS IN THIS LIFE TO OBTAIN GREATNESS.... SOME ACHIEVE GREATNESS... SOME HAVE GREATNESS THRUST UPON THEM... AND THERE'S A SELECT FEW THAT WERE BORN GREAT......... YOU SEE... I...AM ONE OF THOSE SELECT FEW"

"IAM GONNA GO AHEAD AND ACCEPT THE AWARD ON BEHALF OF MYSELF, I'LL LIKE TO THANK JESUS, THE ACADEMY,...... ILL LIKE TO THANK TEAM JACOB,..... AND ILL LIKE THANK EVERYONE'S FAVORITE PLACE PUERTO RICO, .. AND MOST OF ALL, ILL LIKE TO THANK ..............ME CARLITO, THANK YOU VERY MUCH"

MICHAEL COLE: WHAT A BUFFOON
RatedRudy is offline   Reply With Quote