Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2010, 04:37 PM   #1126 (permalink)
Rajah
The Nature Boy

Rajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedRudy View Post
does anyone here take jack3d or any other pre-workout supplement, is it cool like if i mix up a jack3d drink but only drink half of it and save the other half for my next workout which can be like a few days, does it last in there or does it go bad, just making sure, also how many scoops do you take for it to be effective
I've been using Jack3d for a few months now and I think it's one of the better pre-workouts around. The ony thing I don't like with it is the caffeine content. I usually train in the evenings so I have to be careful soemtimes taking it too late otherwise it will interupt my sleep. I also use a product called Biocharge, which is made by an Australian company. More or less the same as Jack3d but has no caffeine.

Don't mix it and keep it. The creatine will breakdown into creatinine which is not good. Creatinine is basically the waste product of creatine.

Why would you mix it and only drink half? I usually have 2-3 scoops of Jack3d and drink it all in one go, about 30 minutes before my workout.
Rajah is offline   Reply With Quote