Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2010, 01:12 PM   #1122 (permalink)
Outkazt2k9
"Ingrato De Chicago"

Outkazt2k9 needs to take rep more seriousOutkazt2k9 needs to take rep more seriousOutkazt2k9 needs to take rep more seriousOutkazt2k9 needs to take rep more seriousOutkazt2k9 needs to take rep more seriousOutkazt2k9 needs to take rep more seriousOutkazt2k9 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Ora View Post
So I was wondering on opinions here.

What daily vitamin pills do you take or recommend taking. Just for maintaining or gaining a more healthy lifestyle and such.

I take Vitamin D daily, since I've been recommended it.

No need for Vitamin C, since I have enough fruit.

I was wondering for not just Vitamins, but if those heart omega-3 pills or joint pills and such would effect positively no matter what. I mean I have some joint pain, but I mean I'm a young healthy guy, I wouldn't want to ruin it, reliant on a bunch of pills that damage me in any way. Thanks.
I take Opti-Men from Optimum Nutrition ( http://www26.netrition.com/optimum_opti_men_page.html ). For an Omega supplement, I add a teaspoon of Flax seed oil to my shake. I do not take fish oil supplements as you can burp and have a fishy smell coming from your mouth.

Outkazt2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote