Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2010, 09:51 AM   #85 (permalink)
Nige™
Total Divas Marks Just Suck

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Friendlies & Euro 2012 Qualifiers Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
As long as Terry and that other slow as shit defender stay out of the team England should be fine. You can't have slow defenders at international level. How no-one has realised this after the Germany match is beyond me.
To be fair, I think a lot of people have. If you watch shows like Sunday Supplement, the top journalists have said that they shouldn't come back in and play at Euro 2012 if we get there. Jagielka has to stay in, I said that the other day in here and mentioned how Terry's flaws got exposed at the World Cup. The only problem we have is that without Dawson, there's no other obvious choice to play alongside Jagielka. Richards & Cahill are okay, but are they going to do a better job than Rio or Terry? I'm not sure, and I'm not in favour of seeing either of them get back in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade™ View Post
Did Ashley Young not get picked again? If so it's criminal he wasn't and SWP still is despite him doing fuck all an Money City.
Yeah Young's in. He might even get the chance to start with Milner suspended and Walcott injured. Personally I'd like to see Adam Johnson on the left with Young on the right.

Edit: I hope this is the team we put out.

Hart
Johnson Ferdinand Jagielka Cole
Young Gerrard Barry Johnson
Bent Rooney

Last edited by Nige™ : 10-08-2010 at 09:59 AM.
Nige™ is offline   Reply With Quote