Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2010, 12:52 AM   #81 (permalink)
Travis Bickle
Humbled

Travis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friendsTravis Bickle needs to make some friends
Default Re: Friendlies & Euro 2012 Qualifiers Discussion Thread

As long as Terry and that other slow as shit defender stay out of the team England should be fine. You can't have slow defenders at international level. How no-one has realised this after the Germany match is beyond me. How Ancelotti could watch the footage of Terry being embarassed time and time again by faster and fitter strikers and still keep his position and wages at Chelsea is for me one of my personal seven wonders of the world.
Travis Bickle is offline   Reply With Quote