Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2010, 06:39 AM   #76 (permalink)
Nige™
Team GB

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Friendlies & Euro 2012 Qualifiers Discussion Thread

It's hard to pick Carrick because he's barely started for Man U this year. I can't remember the last time he started back to back games. He's not a bad player but you need players who are playing regularly. He's had his chances for England and never's set the world on fire.

I can't figure out why Capello's chosen SWP again, and he's one of five wingers. We don't need more than four and he doesn't play for City. That place could've gone to Scott Parker for example. I much prefer him to Tom Huddlestone, Gareth Barry & Carrick.

Edit: I hope Jagielka keeps his place too, and that Adam Johnson starts along with Darren Bent. It'd really piss me off if he was dropped after the solid performances he put in against Bulgaria & Switzerland. Terry's flaws got exposed at the World Cup and Rio's not 100% fit yet. I'd like to see Rio play ahead of Terry though.

Last edited by Nige™ : 10-07-2010 at 06:44 AM.
Nige™ is offline   Reply With Quote