Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2010, 03:39 PM   #1109 (permalink)
El Conquistador
Veni, vidi, vici

El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I do not want to sound rude because I am a harmless guy who hates confrontation, but Panther, you should not be giving advice. You are sounding extremely arrogant and all knowing, when in fact you are as clueless as the rest of us. I think the last couple of pages have exposed you a bit but I am certainly not trying to run you out of this thread, seeing as more opinions are, of course, beneficial for discussion purposes.

Misinformed - you are. It's okay to be misinformed. We all are at one point or another. However, acting like your intellect, wit, and information is better than the rest of our's is lunacy.

Tone it down. While opinions and suggestions are fine, deceiving information promoted through your assurance (which is, after all, derived from self-fabricated beliefs) isn't beneficial to anyone.
El Conquistador is offline   Reply With Quote