Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GCB's WWE

Thread: GCB's WWE
View Single Post

Old 10-03-2010, 07:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
GCB
Learning to break kayfabe

GCB is an after thoughtGCB is an after thought
Default Re: GCB's WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluxCapacitor View Post
Looks very interesting. The preview look's good, bar Cena vs Otunga... I'm not much of an Otunga fan, and Cena isn't my favourite, but hopefully the match will be fairly well written, and it will serve some purpose. The Tag team match looks good, looking forward to that. I just hope Vladino Marelzov don't win, that would be bad bad bad news! Hoping for Hart Dynasty or Bourne/Henry victory here, but I could live with an Uso win.

Interesting section about Jericho, possibly hinting an undefeated streak? Or maybe the continuation of his losing streak. Hopefully it will be something interesting, maybe one last, reasonably long title push? I don't know, but I'm also looking forward to that.

The only thing I don't like is the size of the font, it just makes everything seem so extra, and looks a bit cartoon'ish. I know in other BtB's on other forums and such, you have used cartoons within your threads, but I don't like it on this one... it doesn't seem right. But other than that, I have no complaints whatsoever about what you've done so far, and the preview for Raw. It looks good. I just want to ask, are you writing shows in full or reacap? And same for matches aswell?

Good Luck!
Thanks for the feedback. I have been wondering about the size of the font TBH so I might change it.

I won't be using cartoons, I decided against that. I will use images for matches and PPV adverts but the cartoon ones are gone.

RAW is nearly ready to go and my plan is to write out promos in full, the main events of RAW/SD in full and an overview of the other matches. At PPV, I will write full matches. I planned out the build up to No Mercy the day after NOC before I saw RAW so there may be some feuds (i.e. Orton/Sheamus) that are the same as real life for a few weeks until I manage to move them into other directions.

There is a plan behind Jericho - he won't be taking time off to do TV shows. You'll have to wait and see what I have planned for him. Otunga and Cena will serve a purpose.

GCB's WWE (v2) RETURNS!

Last edited by GCB : 10-03-2010 at 07:30 AM.
GCB is offline   Reply With Quote