Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GCB's WWE
Thread: GCB's WWE
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-02-2010, 07:17 PM
PAUL INCE PIES
You just got Litt the hell up

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: GCB's WWE

Looks very interesting. The preview look's good, bar Cena vs Otunga... I'm not much of an Otunga fan, and Cena isn't my favourite, but hopefully the match will be fairly well written, and it will serve some purpose. The Tag team match looks good, looking forward to that. I just hope Vladino Marelzov don't win, that would be bad bad bad news! Hoping for Hart Dynasty or Bourne/Henry victory here, but I could live with an Uso win.

Interesting section about Jericho, possibly hinting an undefeated streak? Or maybe the continuation of his losing streak. Hopefully it will be something interesting, maybe one last, reasonably long title push? I don't know, but I'm also looking forward to that.

The only thing I don't like is the size of the font, it just makes everything seem so extra, and looks a bit cartoon'ish. I know in other BtB's on other forums and such, you have used cartoons within your threads, but I don't like it on this one... it doesn't seem right. But other than that, I have no complaints whatsoever about what you've done so far, and the preview for Raw. It looks good. I just want to ask, are you writing shows in full or reacap? And same for matches aswell?

Good Luck!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome