Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2010, 01:06 AM   #1098 (permalink)
El Conquistador
Veni, vidi, vici

El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockhead View Post
Ok I'm kind of new to working out. Basically I have a bit of a flabby stomach. Its nothing serious, but I wanna get it toned up. Not necessarily like a six-pack, but something better looking. What are the best things to do?

I hear running is the best strategy. Gonna order a treadmill in 2-3 weeks. I'm eating fatty food less, but don't really wanna go on a diet, since like I said my stomach is not a big issue. I'm currently doing 50 situps, 20 pushups, 10 ab crunches each day. I don't know what its really doing, but I hope its working for something. What altercations should I make to my daily routine?
Well, let me analyze this context.

-You eat fatty food to a lesser extent than you did, which in all likelihood, can still be a lot of fatty food, as you termed it.

-You haven't watched your diet intently nor do you want to monitor what you're fueling yourself with.

-Your stomach is not a big issue even though you're striving for a six pack? Contradiction... Unless of course you don't care what your stomach looks like but that defeats the purpose of striving for the said six pack?

-You are exercising like a woman.

-You are unsure about the effect it has had on you.

------------------------------------------------------

Here's a clue:

urdoinitwrongbro
El Conquistador is offline   Reply With Quote