Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Be the Booker Showcase Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2010, 10:56 AM   #30 (permalink)
bikeST34L1Nbum
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

bikeST34L1Nbum needs to take rep more seriousbikeST34L1Nbum needs to take rep more seriousbikeST34L1Nbum needs to take rep more seriousbikeST34L1Nbum needs to take rep more seriousbikeST34L1Nbum needs to take rep more seriousbikeST34L1Nbum needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Be the Booker Showcase Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitty982000 View Post
Yeah bro, I would love getting a show done but writing the actual matches up look very hard to do man. Would you know any ways on like getting better at it? If so, thanks man.
I know what you mean. Writing out matches is probably one of the hardest things to do in BTB. Personally what I have found out that works the best is for shows just write the matches in recap forms. Give a little paragraph or something. You could always write out how the match ends. Save the entire written out matches for special occasions I.E PPV's or if you have a HUGE match announced for a show, write that one out. But for the most part, just write the matches for shows in recap form. It works a lot better, saves time, and it makes those PPV matches special, since they would be written out in whole form.
bikeST34L1Nbum is offline   Reply With Quote