Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Be the Booker Showcase Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2010, 11:41 AM   #28 (permalink)
bikeST34L1Nbum
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

bikeST34L1Nbum needs to take rep more seriousbikeST34L1Nbum needs to take rep more seriousbikeST34L1Nbum needs to take rep more seriousbikeST34L1Nbum needs to take rep more seriousbikeST34L1Nbum needs to take rep more seriousbikeST34L1Nbum needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Be the Booker Showcase Thread

To give you a little tip. That is too damn hard to read. I can't read the whole thing without my eyes hurting pretty bad. You need to space things out, color code things. Here's a little help of what it should look like. (Not saying it has to look exactly the same)

Quote:
AJ Styles: You know I would challenge you to a match but I don’t want to please these ignorant fans out here...

*boos from the audience*

AJ Styles: So why don’t you go on to the back, Punk, I could do some bad things to you and you don’t want no part of.........

*AJ gets cut off*

Unknown voice: Did someone say match?

*Camera goes to titantron, faced with a person having their back turned*

*Turns around*

JR: Oh my God, King…look it’s Shawn Michaels! What? I thought he was gone from the WWE!

*Crowd pops while music goes on*

King: Yeah, what is the Heartbreak Kid doing here anyway, he lost against the Undertaker!”

Shawn Michaels: Cut the music! Hahaha! In case you don’t know who I am, well you should know I am, I am the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels!

AJ Styles: Look, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE OLD MAN!!

Shawn Michaels:
Ohh, an old man now am I, I bet an old man just didn’t book you in to a match with CM Punk did he? Haha! Because here tonight..on..RAW....

*crowd pops*

Shawn Michaels: It’s going to be CM Punk verses AJ Styles!

*CM Punk interferes*

Punk: Hey Michaels, what are you even doing here, the last time I saw you was when you lost to the Undertaker. No one else here wants you anymore!

*Crowd boos*

Michaels: Punk, how did I know you were going to say that. It’s because you’re a nimrod..a loser! Haha! Oh, and I just thought I would tell you that tonight your match…

AJ and Punk: WHAT?!

Other than that, I thought it was actually pretty good. You should work on getting a whole show up if that is what you are aiming for. Don't worry what others think of your show at the moment. Just do what YOU feel should happen in Professional Wrestling. After all it is Be The Booker, not DWOWFYOS (Decide What Others Want For Your Own Show). BTB is a place to show off YOUR creativity. Not everyone in the BTB section is going to holler at you for what YOU create.

Last edited by bikeST34L1Nbum : 09-25-2010 at 11:58 AM.
bikeST34L1Nbum is offline   Reply With Quote