Wrestling Forum banner

WF Birthday Thread

252K views 3K replies 493 participants last post by  Jersey 
G
#1 ·
Time for a new a new thread because the old one has gone over 5000 posts.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/anything/14179-official-wf-birthday-thread.html

JayMess3, The Midget, DustRiser, OHSNAP, doud (57), hylanderwraith (37), Goodfella_7 (36), Lewd_Squirrel (31), KDude (30), madd-scientist (30), hmmm... (30), fmfmfmfm (29), angleslam80 (29), CenaPumpinItUp (28), lilhustla (27), M.I. Smooth (27), animal (26), supergoku99 (26), jus12345 (26), #1toughestSOB (26), mach daddy (25), pimpdaddyy69 (25), mac_daddy1984 (25), muttsnuts69 (25), WWE_Legend_UK (25), davinx (24), andx29 (24), LaserBlade (23), future360 (23), Skippz (20), King~Nax (20), Chokeslammed (19), DRodri90 (19), Queen_Nemo (18)

:hb

#2,722 ·
Reactions: Corey and Boba Fett
#2,766 ·
Thanks, dude. Same here. I appreciate it. Won't be celebrating tonight because we're going to be getting a shit-ton of snow and with work early tomorrow and a longer commute almost guaranteed in the morning, just taking it easy tonight. We'll be going out this weekend to celebrate it at my favorite Italian restaraunt in NYC with some family and friends. Looking forward to it very much! Weekend can't get here soon enough!

#2,789 ·
Today (July 13) is my birthday :D I'm probably older than most people think I am, cos some of you seem to think I'm a teenager LOL. You're way off.

I've had a fun day - I got some cool presents from my Mum (some WWE merch, my fave snacks, a new hoodie, two pairs of boots, a bracelet and a huge map of the USA for my wall cos I love the USA hahaha), we went out to lunch and I just treated myself to some Deano and Shield merch from a few websites :D

#2,799 ·
:hb Shiv! Hope you have/ have had a great day my friend!

#2,806 ·
Happy Belated Birthday @SHIV:THE OTHER WHITE MEAT I know the past year has been a hard one but I hope the next few months will be better. All my best.

Happy Belated Birthday to those who recently celebrated as well.
Thank you. All I ever ask for on my birthday is a Mexican Pizza and a large Pepsi. Since I was hospitalized for my birthday last year and the fact that I almost didn't make it, I cleaned up. Besides the Taco bell, I got a Bullet Club cake and my brother bought me something like six BC and Kenny Omega shirts.

I'm a little late to this party, but Happy Birthday SHIV!!!!

Hope you feel better in the next coming months :grin2:

WF still needs you, SHIV-sensei :sk
Thank you. A day isn't that late. I once wished @DarkLady ; a :hb about six months belatedly. ;)

:hb @SHIV:THE OTHER WHITE MEAT :hb
Muchas gracias. señor

#2,822 ·
:hb @BOSS of Bel-Air

Hope you've had a good day man, and i hope you enjoy RAW! :sashahi

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.