Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2010, 10:33 AM   #49 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missed
Default Re: WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

I was only able to review your first raw but every now and then I popped in to see how you were going. You seem to have your eyes set on Wrestlemania which would be huge, and I am sure it will be nothing but.

I'll try my best to get around here more often though, possibly starting with the Rumble. In the meantime here is how I think it will go down.

6 ) Royal Rumble Match
Bobby Lashley, Brian Kendrick, Carlito, Charlie Haas, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, CM Punk, Edge, Gregory Helms, Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro, Kane, King Booker, Lance Cade, Matt Hardy, Mr. Kennedy, Montel Vontavious Porter, Paul London, Randy Orton, Ric Flair, Sabu, Shawn Michaels, Shelton Benjamin, The Miz, The Sandman, The Undertaker, Tommy Dreamer, Trevor Murdoch, Triple H, Umaga Agree with BKB on this one, Lashly and Cena were two unstoppable face forces at thsi time, and it would be massive if they were to collide. The crowd wouldn't know what to do. And if you turn Cena heel and have him side with Vince, well that would be epic.

4 ) World Heavyweight Championship Match
Batista vs. Finlay Just cannot see him (finlay) head into Wrestlemania wearing the gold, though I am sure he will put on a great fight and come close, not making him look bad.

5 ) WWE Championship Match
John Cena vs. Rob Van Dam same for Finlay, I don't see RVD heading into a PPV such as WM as the champion while Cena/Lashly is too big to not have close the show.

2 ) Intercontinental Championship Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Kenny Dykstra

1 ) United States Championship Match
Chris Benoit vs. Test

Bonus Points
Predict the match order. Done
How many championships will change hands? Just the IC Title
Which superstar will remain in the Royal Rumble Match the longest? Lashly
Which superstar will spend the shortest amount of time in the Royal Rumble Match? Sandman
Name the final four superstars in the Royal Rumble Match. Lashly, Kennedy, Michaels & Orton
Which superstars will enter the Royal Rumble match as entrants 1 and 2? Michaels & Punk
Which superstar will make the most eliminations in the Royal Rumble Match? Michaels, coming so close to another win but Lashly last takes him out
Which superstar will be the first eliminated from the Royal Rumble Match? Miz
Which superstar will be the last eliminated from the Royal Rumble Match? Michaels
How long will the Royal Rumble Match last? 62: 10
Will there be any surprise appearances tonight? Vince and Shane trying to screw Lashly