Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2010, 05:24 AM   #48 (permalink)
BkB Hulk
HOPE

BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000
Default Re: WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

5) Royal Rumble Match
Bobby Lashley, Brian Kendrick, Carlito, Charlie Haas, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, CM Punk, Edge, Gregory Helms, Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro, Kane, King Booker, Lance Cade, Matt Hardy, Mr. Kennedy, Montel Vontavious Porter, Paul London, Randy Orton, Ric Flair, Sabu, Shawn Michaels, Shelton Benjamin, The Miz, The Sandman, The Undertaker, Tommy Dreamer, Trevor Murdoch, Triple H, Umaga
To me, it's either this man or Mr. Kennedy with the way the build has gone. I'm going to go Lashley, as I see him facing a corporate Cena in the main event of WrestleMania.

3) World Heavyweight Championship Match
Batista vs. Finlay
I would be insanely excited if Finlay won, however, I just can't see it happening.

4) WWE Championship Match
John Cena vs. Rob Van Dam
For my Cena vs. Lashley prediction.

2) Intercontinental Championship Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Kenny Dykstra
Do it.

1) United States Championship Match
Chris Benoit vs. Test
Benoit will drop the gold soon, but not yet. Test just isn't the right guy.

Bonus Points
Predict the match order. Yessir.
How many championships will change hands? Just the one.
Which superstar will remain in the Royal Rumble Match the longest? CM Punk.
Which superstar will spend the shortest amount of time in the Royal Rumble Match? The Miz.
Name the final four superstars in the Royal Rumble Match. Bobby Lashley, Mr. Kennedy, Edge and Randy Orton.
Which superstars will enter the Royal Rumble match as entrants 1 and 2? CM Punk and King Booker.
Which superstar will make the most eliminations in the Royal Rumble Match? Umaga.
Which superstar will be the first eliminated from the Royal Rumble Match? The Sandman.
Which superstar will be the last eliminated from the Royal Rumble Match? Mr. Kennedy.
How long will the Royal Rumble Match last? 63:13
Will there be any surprise appearances tonight? Probably. You're close to WrestleMania, so I expect you'll do something surprising. I'm not sure that you have to, but yeah. The McMahons will do something if that counts.