Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2010, 10:35 AM   #241 (permalink)
Robbie
Flux

Robbie 4501 - 5000Robbie 4501 - 5000Robbie 4501 - 5000Robbie 4501 - 5000Robbie 4501 - 5000Robbie 4501 - 5000Robbie 4501 - 5000Robbie 4501 - 5000Robbie 4501 - 5000Robbie 4501 - 5000Robbie 4501 - 5000
Default Re: The World Wrestling Entertainment

I'm really looking forward to Smackdown Hulk!

The Randy Orton / Batista situation will seem interesting, and like it said in the preview... there are so many questions which relate to the situation! I have my only little idea in my mind about what will happen, buti'm going to keep that to myself for now But you can certainly go anywhere you want with this.

The return of The Hardy Boyz!! Serious marking moment right here! I hope you do push them, I personally think they were better as they top tag team, than top singles. Putting them against The Mexicools is a great idea, both teams work well together and they are both very exiting. You could do wonders with this match!

I've been interested in The US title situation. It seems as if your doing what they did in real life? Perhaps a best of 5? I don't know. But with someone as good as Benoit, and someone who can draw heat or be face, like booker... it's another thing you can go anywhere with.

London vs Kennedy should be decent, Kennedy has a very unique character, and good wit in the ring, but a lack of skill and imagination in his matches, where as London is the complete opposite. So sounds like a great back and forth battle we have on our hands.

Rey Mysterio opening another challenge to anybody... sounds great. I'm certainly a big fan of Mysterio in the cruiserweight division rather than headlining and for this reason, I am very interested in this segment of your Smackdown!

Overall, sounds like a very solid Smackdown we can all look forward to.
Robbie is offline   Reply With Quote