Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2010, 09:27 AM   #240 (permalink)
BkB Hulk
HOPE

BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000BkB Hulk 31501 - 50000
Default Re: The World Wrestling Entertainment

Thanks for the reviews gents, it's great appreciated. Just a few points.

- The Matt Striker segment was a vignette to hype his return. The idea is basically the same as vignettes we saw for him in real life.

- Stoj, Dupree isn't a racist character. If anything, he prays on xenophobia, however his character will be built upon.

- Typos were disappointing. I had read over the show a couple of times too and I didn't pick them up at all. Oh well.

- The dislike of The Spirit Squad is disappointing. Probably the greatest faction ever not containing Ric Flair (besides Fortune. TNA sucks).

- Glad to see I got away with the strong main event compensating for such a weak undercard. RAW is very top heavy at the moment, so I'm looking at building up a bit more of a midcard, as you can probably tell by the recent invasion of newcomers.

Anyway, as I said, thanks for the feedback. I'm surprised the show got such a positive reaction, but it's definitely nice to see on my part. Hopefully you guys will enjoy what's to come too.

----------

March 10th, 2006 | Mobile Civic Center; Mobile, Alabama

This week Friday Night SmackDown! rolls on into Mobile, Alabama, and following the return of Saturday Night’s Main Event, there are no more pit stops to be made. For the superstars of SmackDown! it’s now full speed ahead to WrestleMania 22.

The main event, of course, for WrestleMania 22 will be Batista defending his World Heavyweight Title against his former buddy, the winner of the 2006 Royal Rumble, Randy Orton. Despite Orton seemingly wanting to keep things civilised between himself and Big Dave, over the past week things have begun to heat up, with Orton seemingly intentionally costing Batista not just one, but two matches. That seems to have been enough for the champ to confront Orton, as he has demanded mic time to address his challenger at WrestleMania. What will Batista have to say, and how will it concern Orton? Will we see a confrontation between the two, and if so, what can we expect to go down? There are so many possible answers to these questions, but to find out the correct one, tune in this Friday.

Also following the events of Saturday Night’s Main Event is the return of The Hardy Boyz, who are now set to challenge MNM for the WWE Tag Team Championships at WrestleMania 22. This week on SmackDown!, the old fan favourite duo will be teaming up for the first time in four years, as they face The Mexicools. Will The Hardy Boyz be able to show the tag team chemistry that made them one of the best teams of all-time ahead of their match at WrestleMania, or will The Mexicools cause an unwanted distraction before WrestleMania?

The United States Champion Booker T has had an unwanted distraction ever since winning the title in Chris Benoit. This past Saturday night Booker thought he had finally gotten rid of Benoit, when, thanks to an assault on Benoit by Orlando Jordan before the match, Booker was able to defeat Benoit in under a minute and retain his title. Benoit, however, has said that he wishes to have time to speak on SmackDown!, perhaps suggesting that his business with Booker may not be done. What will Benoit have to say, and will it involve Booker and his title?

It’s not just a busy night for the champions on Friday night. No, it’s also a busy night for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, as not only will the two qualified competitors from SmackDown!, Mr. Kennedy and Paul London be going one on one after Mr. Kennedy walked out on London in a tag match on the pre-show on Saturday night, but we will also see another qualifying match as Brent Albright goes one on one with Finlay. Following Finlay knocking John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield out at Saturday Night’s Main Event, this match was made between Finlay and JBL, but Layfield has deferred it across to his ‘Hired Gun’ Brent Albright. Will Albright be able to gain revenge for his employer, or will Finlay be headed to the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania?

Also in action we will see Rey Mysterio, as he makes another cruiserweight open challenge in an attempt to impress Kid Kash, while many other superstars, such as the WWE Tag Team Champions MNM, Orlando Jordan, Cruiserweight Champion Kid Kash and others will be set to appear. For all of that and more, tune into Friday Night SmackDown! this week Friday at 9/8C on The CW Network.