Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Joel
Joined For Fun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Friendlies & Euro 2012 Qualifiers Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
Do you find common sense amusing? If you took Lampard and Terry out of the Chelsea team do you honestly think it would make the slightest bit of difference. And Lampard doesn't pass - I watch him regularly and he has about 30-40 shots a match.
Of course it would make a difference. If you take Lampard out of the team, you instantly lose plenty of goals and assits. You lose that important connection he has with Drogba. You lose a midfielder who is willing to go back and help defend.

As I said, I don't find Terry world class, but he is a fantastic leader. When he is not playing, our defensive line is not as settled as it is when he is around.

Have you been to Stamford Bridge to watch Lampard play? No? Thought so. You watch highlights on Match of the Day that last a whole 7 minutes and you base his 90 minute game on that.

Lampard is always looking for the final pass now a days. And the reason he is able to score so many goals is to do with his movement. Most of his goals last season came from insdie the box.

I honestly don't know why I am bothering replying to you, as your post clearly shows you know nothing about either player.

It would be easier if you just came out with, "I hate Tery and Lampard". At least you'd be honest to yourself.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome