Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2010, 08:43 PM   #39 (permalink)
Travis Bickle
Humbled

Travis Bickle Travis Bickle Travis Bickle Travis Bickle Travis Bickle Travis Bickle Travis Bickle Travis Bickle Travis Bickle Travis Bickle Travis Bickle
Default Re: Friendlies & Euro 2012 Qualifiers Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post

Wow. That was a good one. Funniest thing I've read in September so far.

Although, "Lampard never passes" is also the most stupid thing I've heard in September, mind.

I agree that John Terry is not world class though. And I also agree that Lampard and Terry shouldn't necessarily walk back into the team.

Gerrard and Berry worked well together last night, so I think they should stick with that right now. Plus, I'd love Lampard to retire from international football, so he can concentrate 100% on Chelsea and carry on bagging those 20+ goals a season and finishing on TOP of the Premier League ASSIST table, as he was able to do last season.
Do you find common sense amusing? If you took Lampard and Terry out of the Chelsea team do you honestly think it would make the slightest bit of difference. And Lampard doesn't pass - I watch him regularly and he has about 30-40 shots a match.
Travis Bickle is offline   Reply With Quote