Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2010, 11:24 PM   #5448 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Unfortunately I watched the whole match, I wish Ruckus had told the camera he wasn't doing anything like a couple of times before so I could have known.

And Moxley wrestled three times because he beat Excellent pretty easily, challenged Hyde only for the Switchblade Conspiracy to attack, which led to Nick Gage coming out (loudest pop of the night) and challenging Mox.

And the best part of the night was after Hero's match he and Kingston met in the aisle and if looks could kill, both of them would be dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"