Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2010, 01:15 PM   #1085 (permalink)
Something Savage
Purebred Powerhouse

Something Savage is new to the CHATBOX CREWSomething Savage is new to the CHATBOX CREWSomething Savage is new to the CHATBOX CREWSomething Savage is new to the CHATBOX CREWSomething Savage is new to the CHATBOX CREWSomething Savage is new to the CHATBOX CREWSomething Savage is new to the CHATBOX CREWSomething Savage is new to the CHATBOX CREWSomething Savage is new to the CHATBOX CREWSomething Savage is new to the CHATBOX CREWSomething Savage is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by Father Flex:

Why all this talk about cycling carbs and everyone doing keto diets? Bulk up and get stronger, ya' fucks.
I personally feel more energized when I'm cycling my carb intake. I don't really buy into the whole "carb sensitive" idea, but I usually feel sluggish after any meal containing a significant amount of carbs. Even breakfast.

I really fucked myself over when I origianlly tried to cut with the ketogenic diet, and I went overboard. I was very restrictive, and it ended up costing me a significant amount of hard-earned muscle mass I had achieved over the previous winter.

Then, when I bulked again, I felt too heavy & bloated. It's been a see-saw ever since, until I've settled pretty nicely into my current carb-cycling routine.

Meh, I like it. And it works for me.

It's not going to give me what a full-on bulking diet would, but it maintains and keeps me fired up in the gym.