Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2010, 11:29 AM   #1032 (permalink)
SUPERCAM DA GOD
CLAIRVOYANT BRANDON

SUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crespo4000 View Post
-sigh- I've decided to jump the wagon and buy Madden 11 despite a lot of flaming from various forums on the topic in particular saying it's now awful?

I own 2009 which I mentioned previous and considering I don't know a lot about Madden yet enjoy the concept of the game I thought Gameflow and anything else added that wasn't in it 2 years ago (Maybe this Ultimate Team stuff from Fifa?) it'd be worth the 29.99 from Shopto

Hopefully when I play it I wont pick up on some of the bad things everyone and their dog appears to be pointing out. Gamefaqs have an average reader score for it of 6.4
Don't. Wait till the NBA games come out, if you want a sports game (or get NHL 11 when that comes out. IDK really anything about that, though). The competition between 2K and EA is supposed to be tougher than it's been in recent years, so they're both bound to improve immensely. EA's doing pretty much a complete overhaul (I think, at least) and 2K is adding several new game modes, improving graphics, and re-doing the ballhandling controls.

Both are going to bring huge improvements, as opposed to Madden, who pretty much just added Gameflow. There's no pressure being put on them from another developer either, so no matter how little they do, people will still buy it since it's their only option. I guess that's why they don't really improve it that much - because they know people will eat it up regardless.