Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2010, 11:05 AM   #232 (permalink)
douba-douba-e1013
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

douba-douba-e1013 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsdouba-douba-e1013 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsdouba-douba-e1013 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: The World Wrestling Entertainment

WOW, I got first place for the prediction contest, I never would have imagined myself doing that. So, thanks go out to BkB. Now onto the Raw stuff...

I can't wait what you do with Shawn Michaels and Triple H. It sounds really good storyline wise from the turn at Saturday Night's Main Event. Shawn Michaels as a heel sounds very interesting and going up with The McMahons, did you get this angle out of Stone Cold's heel turn? If you did, I believe you could make much much more intense and Triple H as a babyface against his daddy in law is really intriguing. Good luck with the situation.

Trish as a pure heel against Mickie James...this could put Mickie way over and then to her hard road to fame and becoming the WWE Women's Champion. I really like what you are doing with this situation. Can't wait for what happens on Raw.

Edge beating Batista is the most awesome thing ever. Costing John Cena and Kurt Angle a match was a prediction of mine I believe and it is really good. Can't wait to see who ends up facing Edge at WrestleMania, considering it can't be Randy Orton because it is obvious he is going to be facing Batista for the World Heavyweight Champion...but anything can happen in the WWE

I like the World's Greatest Tag Team but more of Shelton Benjamin individually. Shelton Benjamin wanting to be on his own and reluctantly teaming with Charlie Haas, I guess is a way to hold of Shelton Benjamin turning on him in the near future, considering the other Raw turn that was just made. I think I believe the Tag Team Championship match being the opener but just like up above, anything can happen in the WWE!

Undertaker and Rob Van Dam is an interesting feud. I think it was available in the game of Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 in Story Mode when Rob Van Dam won the WWE Championship and turned it to the ECW Championship and I think I was playing as The Undertaker....

Ric Flair vs. Chavo Guerrero could be good, the appearance of many other superstars has me intrigued. I will be tuning in 9/8 on the USA Network.
douba-douba-e1013 is offline   Reply With Quote