Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2010, 07:50 AM   #1083 (permalink)
Y2J™
Hypocritic germ incubator

Y2J™ 101 - 250Y2J™ 101 - 250Y2J™ 101 - 250
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze™ View Post
But yeah, the cheat meal tricks the body and makes your body think that it's taking in carbs. So basically it will stop your body hitting that plataeu where it is used to a no-carb diet, and you will continue to lose weight and cut at a good rate. Personally I cannot wait for mine lol. I am missing so many things right now like; pizza, pasta, chips, BBQ sauce and so on. It's hell but for the results it's so worth it.
Really? I never knew that. I've been going on a low carb diet for 2 months, and I've had like 5 or 6 real cheat meals. I've also had a few cheat snacks (kitkats, galaxy bar, etc.) I thought one cheat meal would ruin a week's work, but I guess not. I lost 35 pounds already and I seemed to gain a pound on the scale the next day when I would weigh myself :x. Thanks for the info. Although I don't think pizza and chips are the best idea for a cheat meal...

“Life is like a hand of cards. You have to play the hand you're dealt, you can't win by folding, and sometimes you must take chances in order to win.”
Y2J™ is offline   Reply With Quote