Originally Posted by Maxx Hero
In MMA its the same punches and kicks 20 times earlier in the fight, but only one, which is identical to the others, finishes it. It's like that.
Yes but you don't no sell the exact same kick and more devastating kicks before hand and then just expect me to believe that that kick had a different effect.
PWG - DDT4 2010
1. PWG World Tag Team Title Match
Johnny Goodtime & Jerome "LTP" Robinson vs The Young Bucks
2. Scott Lost & Chuck Taylor vs El Generico & Paul London
3. The Cutler Brothers vs Roderick Strong & Ryan Taylor
The graphic before the match says the Cutlers are PWG Tag Champs....
4. The Briscoe Brothers vs Akira Tozawa & YAMATO
5. PWG World Tag Team Title Match
The Young Bucks vs The Cutler Brothers
6. The Briscoe Brothers vs El Generico & Paul London
7. Brandon Bonham vs Chris Hero
8. PWG World Tag Team Title Match
The Young Bucks vs El Generico & Paul London
Guard rails would be fantastic....Also limiting Alcohol would be nice to. London was much better here then he and Kendrick combined have been since there return to the Indys.