Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2010, 09:46 PM   #989 (permalink)
Tsar WCWR
We're All Mad Here

Tsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

I can't believe this is the first Holiday Season within the past five years where I'm not interested in more than five games, tops. The only games I see myself buying this Holiday are SvR11, Final Fantasy: Four Heroes of Light, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, LittleBigPlanet 2, and maybe DC Universe Online. I don't really care too much about the rest (If I had a Wii and a good PC, it would be a different story, as Metroid: Other M, Epic Mickey, and Civilization V interest me).

Fable 3 is gonna be another disappointment, so I'd rather not touch it until it's 19.99$ with all DLC packaged in. Fallout: New Vegas? Looks the same as Fallout 3 - probably gonna be another broken mess, full of glitches, lifeless characters, crappy gunplay, and terrible animation. Those issues are only gonna be amplified with Obsidian as the developer, so I'm not expecting anything much. I will wait for the price to drop on Enslaved, and as soon as I receive my mask from Gamestop (pre-ordered just for that), I'm gonna wait on purchasing Lucha Libre: Heroes del Ring until it's much, much cheaper. I was never a huge fan of Dead Rising, so I will also wait on the sequel as well.

All the games I'm interested in are coming out next year in the beginning - Mass Effect 2 for the PS3 (I have it for the 360, but I want to experience it on the Ps3 as well. Massive fanboy here), Final Fantasy XIV (for the PS3), Gears of War 3, Dead Space 2, Crysis 2, Dragon Age 2, Dragon Quest VI (hopefully), and a bunch of others. It seems like every publisher is just releasing the big guns after the Call of Duty wave ends, and before it, like Microsoft with Halo Reach and EA with Medal of Honor. I don't blame 'em, because the franchise, as much as I don't give a shit about it, is pretty huge. In a way, it's sorta a relief, as I get to save up more money than I would if the big guns I'm interested in were released this Holiday season.

Be The Booker - WCW 2000