Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - All TNA Media/Youtube related show thread

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2010, 02:07 PM   #363 (permalink)
Calvinball
ROH here I come!

Calvinball needs to make some friendsCalvinball needs to make some friendsCalvinball needs to make some friendsCalvinball needs to make some friendsCalvinball needs to make some friendsCalvinball needs to make some friendsCalvinball needs to make some friendsCalvinball needs to make some friendsCalvinball needs to make some friendsCalvinball needs to make some friendsCalvinball needs to make some friends
Default Re: All TNA Media/Youtube related show thread

So is Amazing Red going to get the title shot that should be coming to him for beating the champ before or after Jeremy Buck & Brian Kendrick get their's for doing the same, or will it lead no where so that the next title match will be between two losers (Williams & Lethal) whose loses didn't need to happen to further the feud? I hate when bookers do that. The X Division champion has lost a lot of pointless matches lately. The match itself was all right. Didn't watch what I'm guessing was an unfunny comedy match featuring Eric Young. I fear Young/Jordan may be one of the matches filling out the next PPV's undercard since a lot of guys may be tied up in a Fortune/EV2.0 multi-man tag.