Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2007: Don't Call It A Comeback...

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2010, 09:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth reading
Default Re: WCW 2007: Don't Call It A Comeback...

I loved your previous threads so I just thought I'd come in and take a look. Right off the bat, I'm just gonna' say that I actually really like the idea. Usually when somebody brings back WCW I don't like it, but everything seems to fit in nicely here. Shane asking his dad for permission was a tad bitchy, but it got the job done, and set the scene nicely. The interaction between Bischoff and Shane was okay to, although I would have liked Bischoff to be a little more of an asshole, tbh. The final segment was good with Heyman wanting a job. Pretty smart thinking to base this around when Heyman got fired. Honestly though, hopefully you don't do to many more backstage segments because it seems every thread that gets posted around here that tries to be 'different' has Bischoff and Heyman at the helm.

Anyway, very promising start. I can't wait for more.