Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2010: The Return of Excellence

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2010, 11:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500
Default Re: WWE 2010: The Return of Excellence

Well here is the first full show that for this thread, and that I have written in three months. Obviously it might not be the best show and a little overbooked at times, but it's all about furthering storylines heading into the PPV. As far as NXT goes, there will be a small recap posted sometime this week, along with some news and notes. I might post the Smackdown preview up at the end of the week, with Smackdown being posted sometime next week in full. Once again, the show Superstars is not apart of this thread. Finally as far as the layout goes, I'm working on a new layout as of now, and as the thread goes on I might keep it like this or change it up a bit.

Raw for June 14th:
Philadelphia, PA
Wachovia Arena

*We open the show with a highlight video of the conclusion of last week’s show. Following that we open tonight’s show with no opening video, no opening pyro, but instead we open from the Raw production truck as we get a close up of the eight individuals responsible for last week’s attack. The production crew is straight up scared as we see Wade Barrett, Season 1 winner of NXT, with the other seven behind him. The crowd boos the group quite loudly as the Philadelphia crowd is livid*

Wade Barrett: Last Monday, a statement was made like never before. The eight of us single handily shook the foundation of the WWE to its very core!

*Huge Heat*

Wade Barrett: Last Monday we left “your” WWE Champion, John Cena, in a complete heap as he was carried out of the building in a stretcher. However it wasn’t just Cena who felt our wrath. It was each and every single individual who was out at ringside.

*Heat*

Wade Barrett: To those who were able to escape our destruction let me be clear. Last week was simply the beginning. Now let me say this. I am Wade Barrett and I am the winner of the first season of NXT!

*Heat*

Wade Barrett: With that accomplishment I have me a guaranteed contract for Monday Night Raw and a championship match at a Pay-Per-View, of MY CHOOSING!

*Heat*

Wade Barrett: Now you might be asking why I, Wade Barrett, would then decide to associate myself with the seven individuals who lost the contest. Well the answer is quite simple. It comes down to this. When we embarked on our mission last week, we did it together. We went through humiliation and embarrassment for four months, competing in ridiculous contests, and for what? JOKES AND LAUGHS!

*Heat*

Wade Barrett: Which brings us to here…AND NOW!

*The group begins to look at some of the production crew as Michael Tarver then snatches up one of the crew members, as Barrett gets in the face of him*

Wade Barrett: This is being shown throughout the arena?

*The guy nods his head yes*

Wade Barrett: Then I want to make this perfectly clear. Tonight WE are taking over this show! And we have only one demand!

*Major Heat*

Wade Barrett: The demand is that ALL EIGHT OF US HAVE GUARANTEED CONTRACTS FOR RAW, BY THE CONCLUSION OF THIS SHOW!

*Huge Heat*

Wade Barrett: And if that does not happen, here’s a preview of what is going to happen.

*Barrett snaps his finger as Tarver blindsides the crew member. The eight then proceed to attack him before throwing him out of the truck, as the camera gets a close up shot as the eight men leave the truck area*

*We cut to the commentators*

Michael Cole: Ladies and gentlemen what you have just heard is not a statement, but a promise. The WWE upper management has until the conclusion of this telecast to grant the other seven members from NXT season 1, Monday Night Raw contracts, or it seems that chaos will indeed take place again here tonight. Also ladies and gentlemen as a result of the attack from these individuals last week, my broadcast partner, WWE Hall of Famer, Jerry the King Lawler, is not here tonight. The King is at home in Memphis recovering, and here tonight is my NXT broadcast partner, Josh Matthews.

*Camera pans out to show Matthews*

Michael Cole: And Josh I just got to say after what happened last week, it has been a tense week for all of us here in the WWE, including us announcers. While I’m fortunate to have escaped the mayhem, several others did not.

Josh Matthews: That is true Michael. In addition to Jerry Lawler not being here tonight, ring announcer, Justin Roberts is not here either, and filling in him tonight is WWE Hall of Famer, Howard Finkel. But with these eight individuals have indeed made a point, and lets see how WWE upper management plans to respond.

Michael Cole: Before we begin we also want to let you know that John Cena, who is scheduled to defend the WWE Championship this Sunday at the Fatal 4 Way Pay-Per-View, is NOT at the arena tonight. Tonight we will have an update on the condition of the WWE Champion.

*I Came to Play hits over the PA system as the WWE United States Champion, The Miz, enters the arena as the first match is getting ready to take place as Finkel does the intros*

*Cole and Matthews put over the upcoming title match at the PPV for Miz, against R-Truth. Also the two speak on The Miz being the lone WWE pro to be apart of both NXT Season 1 and now NXT Season 2, and his rookie, Alex Riley. After a few moments, “Now Listen”, hits as John Morrison makes his way to the ring to a decent pop. The commentators put over the storied history between the two individuals, and will tonight be the night that Morrison gets some redemption over Miz*

Match 1: Non-Title Match:
The Miz(c) vs. John Morrison

With The Miz competing this Sunday against Morrison’s partner, R-Truth, the commentators frequently discuss Miz’s rise in the WWE as of late, with Cole praising Miz throughout for his improvement. Morrison, who is a former World tag team champion with Miz, is able to get the advantage in the early going using his athleticism as a point of reference.

The six minute mark of the match sees a clothesline between the two, which leads to a long count from the official. Morrison gets to his feet first and picks up Miz, who gives him a thumb to the eye. Morrison is sent shoulder first into the ring post. Miz continues to work over the shoulder of Morrison, as the crowd continues to boo the United States Champion.

Miz even begins to mock R-Truth, but begins to get a little carried away as Morrison makes a comeback. Morrison hits some of his signature moves, but Miz goes right back to the shoulder of Morrison. The finish of the match sees Miz going for the Skull Crushing Finale, but Morrison counters with a small package rollup. Cover. 1…2…3!!!

Howard Finkel: The winner of the match, John Morrison! MT-9:22

*Following the match, we see R-Truth come down to congratulate Morrison. Miz though tries to sneak attack Truth, but Truth was one step ahead of the champ, as he connects with a spinning side kick to the face of Miz. Miz is down as Truth celebrates as his music hits*

Michael Cole: The Miz tried to be sneaky but R-Truth had it covered. Can this Sunday, R-Truth once again become WWE United States Champion?

Josh Matthews: Well without a doubt the momentum is on the side of Truth, and if he carries it over to this Sunday, then it’s a good chance he leaves Long Island, as the NEW United States Champion!

*We get a closing shot of Miz still in the ring fuming, as Morrison and Truth are at the top of the ramp. We then cut backstage to Abraham Washington, who is with…SHEAMUS!*

Abraham Washington: Sheamus…

*Sheamus snatches the mic out of Washington’s hand*

Sheamus: Fella, I got this!

*Heat*

Sheamus: Last week I said that at the Fatal 4 Way PPV, I was going to once again become the WWE Champion and I stand here tonight saying the same thing!

*Heat*

Sheamus: As for what happened last week to John Cena, that’s not my style. I don’t NEED anyone to do my work for me. I do it on my own. So whether or not John Cena is able to compete this Sunday, the fact remains the same fella. And that is that I am leaving as the NEW WWE Champion!

*Sheamus then shoves the mic back in the chest of Washington as we cut to commercials*

*We see a replay of the attack to Jerry Lawler last week as part of the attack, before going back to the commentators*

Michael Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Monday Night Raw. Last week WWE Hall of Famer, Jerry “The King” Lawler, was apart of the vicious assault that took place at the conclusion of last week’s show. Well as I mentioned earlier, Jerry is not here tonight. However I spoke with Jerry earlier today and said that he will be here on Raw, next Monday night, from Albany, and he wanted me to deliver a message to the group of thugs. That is he is challenging any one of the eight to a one on one match, next week on Raw!

*Decent pop for the announcement*

Josh Matthews: I just hope that Jerry knows what he is doing.

Michael Cole: Me too Josh. But if anyone knows how to get through it, it’s The King.

*We hear the music of Alicia Fox, as the match that is up next is Alicia Fox against Gail Kim*

Michael Cole: Well folks by way of wwe.com, it was announced earlier today that at WWE Fatal 4 Way, Eve, will defend the WWE Diva’s championship against Alicia Fox, Gail Kim, and Maryse in a Fatal 4 Way Match.

Josh Matthews: That is not good odds for the champion, Eve, as she does not have to be pinned in order to lose to the match and her Diva’s championship.

*Gail Kim’s music hits as the commentators put over Kim’s recent run in the WWE and on Monday Night Raw*

Match 2:
Gail Kim vs. Alicia Fox

The match between the two divas is kept short as quite frankly, the feud is really being thrown together at the last moment. With that said, the two still manage to put on a decent match, with Fox showing a vast amount of improvement over the past couple of months. Kim despite using an array of moves to slow down Fox temporarily can not compete with the height advantage that Fox possesses over her. Fox ends the match with the scissors kick and gets the three count.

Howard Finkel: The winner of the match, Alicia Fox! Mt-3:53

Michael Cole: Alicia Fox continues her impressive run as of lately, and with three divas looking to become Diva’s champion, Eve, has her work cut out for her this Sunday.

*We cut backstage and we see Yoshi Tatsu and Primo talking backstage. The audio isn’t really being picked up when all of a sudden we see Skip Sheffield and the seven others circle the two*

Skip Sheffield: You say something to me?

Primo: NO!

Skip Sheffield: I ain’t hear ya!

Primo: NO!

*Primo then slaps Skip across the face*

Primo: Yoshi and I aren’t scared of you guys and are ready to take on all of you!

*Huge Pop*

Wade Barrett: Sheffield, fall back! Let’s go guys!

*Sheffield and Primo remain face to face, as the eight begin to leave as Primo and Yoshi continue to talk when…Sheffield clotheslines Primo across the back. And with that it is a complete 8 on 2 brawl as Sheffield picks up Primo and throws him right into one of the gates backstage. The eight then focus their attention on Tatsu as they club him with a series of punches and kicks before Darren Young connects with a vicious kick to the face of Tatsu as the eight picks up Tatsu by the chin as Bryan Danielson gets in the face of Tatsu and SMACKS HIM ACROSS THE FACE, BEFORE KICKING HIM RIGHT IN THE FACE! The crowd completely goes bananas as the eight men stand over Primo and Tatsu, as officials come checking on the two. We then cut to commercials*

Michael Cole: (Talking over the recapped footage of what took place before the commercials) Folks, what took place before we went to commercials was absouletly pathetic. Raw superstars, Primo and Yoshi Tatsu, were backstage talking when they were interrupted by the eight graduates from NXT season one. And after some intimidation from Skip Sheffield, the eight begin to mercilessly beat up the two in an eight on two attack. (Footage stops as we return to ringside).

Josh Matthews: You got to wonder what is going to happen tonight, should upper management not give into their demand, that all eight men receive guaranteed Raw contracts.

Michael Cole: Also tonight’s main event. A Triple Threat Match between the three number 1 contenders, Edge, Randy Orton, and Sheamus. What is going to happen there!

Josh Matthews: This is a threat that this business has not seen in such time, and we are sure that this is not the end.

*We cut to the ring and we see Ted Dibiase in the ring dressed to compete with Maryse by his side. Mic in hand, Ted begins to speak*

Ted Dibiase: I stand here before you all as a man who is worth more than each and every single one of you in this arena are combined!

*Huge Heat*

Ted Dibiase: And I stand in this ring with the most beautiful girl that you all have had the privilege to lay eyes upon.

*Cheers for Maryse who is stunning in a silver dress*

Ted Dibase: You see despite being the son of the Million Dollar man, I had to work hard for everything that I have ever had. And with that hard work comes a huge payout. And that payout is always a lot of cash!

*Dibase holds up a bunch of 100 dollar bills*

Ted Dibiase: With Maryse on my arms, you have the power couple of the WWE. The rich and beautiful! Virgil while he served the purpose of helping my father out, he proved to be not suited for the job in terms of helping me.

*Mixed Reaction*

Ted Dibiase: You see what you all are about to find out is that I will stop at nothing, in proving to be the best and proving to be that everyone has a price to pay!

*Heat as Ted hands the mic off to the ring hand and Mark Henry’s music hits to a huge pop. The commentators put over Henry’s recent wins on the brand, as the commentators put over the size advantage of Henry*

Match 3:

Ted Dibiase w/Maryse vs. Mark Henry

The match starts off with Ted trying to get away from Henry, but Henry is able to counter that with some slaps and some right hands. Henry sticks to his usual amount of slams and slaps to the body of Ted, while Maryse looks on. Ted though uses his quickness to dodge Henry, and begins to work on the right leg of the former ECW World Champion.

Ted hits two chopblocks to the “World’s Strongest Man”, as Ted looks to be in the driver’s seat. Ted looks to hit the Dreamstreet, but Henry counters and sends him to the ropes and out of nowhere hits the World’s Strongest Slam! Following that Henry makes the cover, but the beautiful Maryse gets on the apron. Maryse tries to enter the ring, at which the official stops her. Henry goes over to the two to try and stop her as well. Henry though is hit with a third chopblock to the leg from Ted. Ted then connects with Dream Street. Cover. 1…2…3!

Howard Finkel: The winner of the match, Ted Dibiase MT-6:20

Michael Cole: An impressive win for Ted Dibiase and a…excuse me folks I’m getting word that something is going on backstage and we need to attend to it immediately.

*We cut backstage and we see WWE Legend, Arn Anderson being attacked by the eight individuals this time with Barrett leading the attack with a big boot to the face and then tossing Arn right across of the tables in the back. Some of the other wrestlers begin to help out, but the jobbers that they are, are no match for these individuals. Shortly thereafter, Barrett speaks*

Wade Barrett: Time is running out and we still have not received an answer. This will continue to happen unless we get what we want. Gentlemen, let’s go!

*We see a battered Anderson, as we head to commercials*

*SECOND HOUR*

*We see highlights of what happened before the commercials as Cole speaks on a voiceover*

Michael Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw. And folks the assaults and bullying from these eight rebels from NXT Season 1, continue their havoc here in Philadelphia. Before the commercial break we saw the eight men attack WWE Legend, Arn Anderson, and some wrestlers backstage as well.

*Clips from the beginning of the show is then shown*

Josh Matthews: And earlier tonight at the beginning of the show, the group attacked one of the production crew members back in one of the production trucks.

*We now are at ringside*

Michael Cole: This group has gotten completely out of hand. And Josh, they have made perfectly clear that more of this will continue to happen, unless they get what they want. In this case, it is guaranteed contracts for all eight of them. Wade Barrett, who won Season 1 of NXT has a guaranteed contract for Monday Night Raw, and a future championship title match at a Pay-Per-View. The other seven however have nothing.

Josh Matthews: And tonight’s Main Event, a Triple Threat Match involving Randy Orton, Edge, and Sheamus, will indeed have their attention as well as the attention of the WWE Champion, John Cena.

Michael Cole: John Cena, the current WWE Champion, is not here tonight as a result of the brutal attack at the conclusion of last week’s show. However at this time live via satellite and from his home in West Newbury, Mass, we would like to welcome to the WWE Universe, the WWE Champion, John Cena!

*Huge Pop as we see Cena on the big screen from his home, dressed in a black shirt and blue jeans, and a shiner under his left eye. Cena smiles a bit, but the smile is quickly gone as Cena is all business, despite the soft neck brace that is on his neck*

Michael Cole:
First off John, on behalf of Josh and myself and the entire WWE Universe, we want to thank you for joining us at this time following the attacks of last week.

*Cena nods*

Michael Cole: I’ll get right to it though and ask how are you doing at the moment?

John Cena: (Speaking sternly and at times slowly and intently): Michael, Josh, thank you. A big thanks also goes out to the WWE Universe. However the bottom line is that those punks banged me up kind of bad. This brace on my neck is not long term, but it’s on at the moment for a precaution. Last week when they attacked myself and CM Punk and Luke Gallows, they made a statement. And for that, I can’t knock that. The problem is…THEY PICKED THE WRONG GUY TO MAKE THAT STATEMENT!

*Pop from the crowd as Cena gets more serious*

Josh Matthews: With that said John, what are your thoughts about this Sunday’s Fatal 4 Way Pay-Per-View, in which you are scheduled to defend your WWE Championship, against Sheamus, Edge, and Randy Orton?

John Cena: Let me be clear when I say this. I WILL…BE AT LONG ISLAND THIS SUNDAY..AND I WILL..DEFEND THIS TITLE! (Holds up the title belt). To hell with doctors, to hell with attacks and assaults. I’m the WWE Champion, and I’m defending my title whether anyone likes it or not. My opponents better be ready because this Sunday I’m giving everything I have. And after this Sunday is over and my hand is raised as champion, the eight of you…especially you Daniel Bryan, I’m coming after each and every single one of you!

*Huge Pop, as Cena rips off his brace and stands up*

John Cena:
Last week you eight tried to end my career and ruin my life! And for that there WILL BE HELL TO PAY! I’m not playing when I say that you have made an enemy with the WRONG PERSON! I don’t care how long it takes nor where it takes place, but payback is coming! You all wanted to make a name for yourselves! You wanted attention! Well damn it you got it now! YOU GOT MY ATTENTION, AND REST ASSURE IT’S THE ATTENTION THAT YOU DON’T WANT! YOU ALL BETTER WATCH YOUR BACKS BECAUSE I’M COMING FOR ALL OF YOU! PAYBACK IS COMING YOU B1TCH!! (EXPLETIVE IS BLEEPED-(THREAD IS STILL UNDER TV PG FORMAT)

*Cena gets up and leaves the area as the satellite feed is cut*

Michael Cole: Strong words from the champion, Josh. This Sunday is going to be a can’t miss night.

Josh Matthews: That’s right Michael. WWE presents WWE Fatal 4 Way, a brand new Pay-Per-View, live this Sunday, June 14th, 2010, from the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island, New York. And what a night it is going to be. The United States Championship will be on the line as The Miz defends the title against R-Truth!

Michael Cole: Earlier tonight John Morrison defeated The Miz in a non-title action, and following the match R-Truth gained some retribution against Miz after his actions of last week. These two will face off in a rematch from Over the Limit, and could this be the night that R-Truth wins the title back. Also from Smackdown, the Intercontinental Championship will be on the line as Kofi Kingston takes on Drew McIntrye.

Josh Matthews: These two fought last month at Over the Limit, in which Kingston became Intercontinental Champion. Can Mr. McMahon’s “Chosen One”, Drew McIntrye regain the title, or will Kingston continue his dominance as champion. Announced earlier tonight, a Fatal 4 Way match for the WWE Divas’ Championship will take place, as Eve will defend the titles against Gail Kim, Alicia Fox, and Maryse.

Michael Cole: Earlier tonight we saw Alicia Fox defeated Gail Kim in one on one action, Could that be the momentum Fox needs to win her first championship in the WWE, or will Eve remain the top diva on Raw. Remember Eve, does not have to be pinned to lose the title. Also as a result of last week’s actions, it has been announced that The Hart Dynasty, of David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd, will defend the WWE Unifed Tag Team Championships against The Usos.

Josh Matthews: These two multi-generational groups will look to settle the score once and for all this Sunday in Long Island. The World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line as Jack Swagger takes on Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, and The Big Show!

Michael Cole: Jack Swagger has been champion for two months and after his convincing win against Randy Orton last month, he faces his biggest challenge yet against these three former World Champions! And finally folks, John Cena will defend the WWE Championship against Sheamus, Randy Orton, and Edge!

Josh Matthews: These four former champions and rivals all look to leave Long Island as the WWE Champion, and Cena who is not a 100 percent, does not have to be involved in the pinfall or submission to lose the WWE Championship. It is a brand new concept from the WWE. WWE Fatal 4 Way! Live this Sunday only on Pay-Per-View!

*Graphic of the Triple Threat Match for later tonight is shown*

Michael Cole: Well the pay-per-view is this Sunday, but tonight three of the four participants in the WWE Championship match for this Sunday will be in action. Randy Orton, Edge, and Sheamus will face off in a Triple Threat Match as tonight’s Main Event.

*We see The Great Khali walking down the halls with his brother/translator Rajin Singh*

Michael Cole:
However when we come back folks it will be The Great Khali takes on Chris Jericho in one on one action.

Josh Matthews: We’ll be right back!

*Commercials*

*The Fink does the introductions as Cole and Matthews continue to promote tonight’s Main Event*

Match 4:

The Great Khali vs. Chris Jericho

As the bell rings Jericho tries to back out of the way of Khali. However Jericho is able to duck and dodge the former World Champion before landing a couple of right hands to the torso. However it has little effect to Khali as he grabs Jericho and tosses him in the corner, before connecting with a huge chop to the chest. Jericho falls to the mat, as he grasps for air as Khali picks him up and hits a sidewalk slam. Khali begins to use his basic moves, with Jericho taking a lot of the moves here in the early going.

After countering a clothesline and hitting a chopblock to the right knee, Jericho begins to show why he is “the best in the world at what he does.” Jericho gets a little too full of himself as he goes for the lionsault, and Khali gets the knees up. Khali connects with a right hand that sends Jericho to the outside. We head to commercials with Khali playing to the crowd.

*Commercials*

We return from the break with Cole mentioning immediately following the match, a special announcement will be read regarding next week’s Raw. From there we go right back into the match, with Khali still in control as we are now at the eight minute mark of the match. After a two count we see Khali signal for the chokeslam, but Jericho somehow gets a thumb in the eye of Khali. Thinking he has the advantage, Jericho comes back at Khali, only to be stopped in his tracks by the big hand of the former champion.

Khali picks up Jericho, but Jericho kicks him in the knee this time slowing him down. While on one knee, Jericho hits the ropes and hits a modified bulldog. Jericho gets back up and hits the lionsault this time. Jericho makes a cover, and Khali kicks out with authority at the count of two. Jericho begins a game of cat and mouse as he leaves the ring. Khali chases after him with Jericho getting back in the ring first, and then dropkicking Khali at the leg.

Khali is back on one knee as Jericho comes off the ropes and hits a dropkick right to the face of Khali. Looking now to lock in the Walls of Jericho, Jericho goes for the move. But Khali counters and sends Jericho right to the corner. Jericho turns around and Khali goes for the brain chop. However Jericho counters and kicks the leg of Khali once more. Khali stumbles as Jericho immediately goes for and connects with the Codebreaker! Jericho makes the cover! 1…2…3!

Howard Finkel: The winner of the match, Chris Jericho! MT-10:22

Michael Cole: Chris Jericho picks up the big win tonight against The Great Khali, here on Monday Night Raw. But ladies and gentlemen…

*Cole is cut off by Jericho as he has a mic in his hand and is breathing heavily following the match*

Chris Jericho: It is a complete travesty that I, Chris Jericho, is not in the Fatal 4 Way match this Sunday for the WWE Championship!

*Huge Pop*

Chris Jericho: It is an even bigger travesty that I…DON’T EVEN HAVE A MATCH FOR THE PAY-PER-VIEW!

*Huge Pop*

Chris Jericho: You hyprocites can sit there and laugh all you want, but you know deep down that I deserve to be in that WWE Championship match. (Boos pick up) I deserve to be in it and each and every single one of you know it. Last time I was in a PPV match with a World title on the line, I walked out the ELIMINATION CHAMBER THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION…AND I BEAT THE UNDERTAKER *POP FOR MENTION OF TAKER* TO WIN IT!

*Huge Heat*

Chris Jericho: Mark my words to the four of you competing this Sunday. You have not heard the last of Chris Jericho. I will get my title match and soon become a SEVEN TIME WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, because I am truly the “BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT I DO!”

*Heat as Jericho’s music plays*

Michael Cole: Chris Jericho does seem to have a point. It is interesting that Jericho doesn’t even have a match scheduled for the pay-per-view this Sunday. But folks when we come back we will have an update concerning next week’s Raw.

Josh Matthews: And still to come, a preview for this Sunday’s Pay-Per-View will take place, as Sheamus, Randy Orton, and Edge, do battle in a Triple Threat Match. We’ll be right back!

*Commercials*

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to Monday Night Raw. In case you have just tuned in, the eight members who attacked wreaked havoc last week on Raw from NXT Season 1 has given WWE management to the end of tonight, to meet their demand of giving all eight members a contract to Monday Night Raw.

Josh Matthews: Tonight’s show opened up with the group attacking a production crew member inside the production truck. Then later on the group attacked Yoshi Tatsu and Primo Colon. And then after that they attacked WWE legend, Arn Anderson.

Michael Cole: Well we have received word that next week live on Monday Night Raw, a one night only General Manager will be announced and will give a decision on the future of this group. But that’s not all. Two weeks from tonight on Monday Night Raw, WWE Chairman, Mr. McMahon, will be in attendance to address the entire Monday Night Raw roster. What will the boss have to say about the future of WWE’s flagship program?

*We cut backstage to Edge talking on the phone with someone, when he is confronted by the eight men as he hangs up the phone*

Wade Barrett: Relax, Edge. We’re not here to attack you. We want to put you and everyone at rest by saying that our purpose goes far farther than John Cena and the WWE Championship. And soon the entire WWE universe and the entire WWE will understand our TRUE PURPOSE here in the WWE! Good luck with your match later tonight!

*The group leaves*

Michael Cole: What PURPOSE does these eight men have for being here, and when will we find out about it!

Josh Matthews: What is going to happen in the Triple Threat Match later tonight. We’ll be right back!

*Commercials*

*Sheamus’s music hits as we return to the show and Sheamus hits the ring to a lot of heat*

Howard Finkel: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a Triple Threat Match, Introducing first from Belfast, Northern Ireland, Sheamus!

Michael Cole: Welcome back folks to Monday Night Raw! Michael Cole and Josh Matthews here from Philadelphia, and it’s time for the triple threat match main event. Sheamus, the former WWE Champion, will be facing both Edge and Randy Orton. Sheamus earlier said that he does not worry about the eight men, because this Sunday he’s leaving the Fatal 4 Way PPV as the NEW WWE Champion!

*Metalingus hits as Edge hits the ring to a mixed reaction*

Howard Finkel: Introducing his opponents, first, from Toronto, Canada, weighing in at 228 pounds, The Rated R Superstar, Edge!

Josh Matthews: The former nine time World Champion looks to become champion for a tenth time this Sunday. However here tonight, Edge is going to have to both of these former World champions

*Voices hits as Randy Orton hits the arena to a huge pop*

Howard Finkel: And from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 232 pounds, The Viper, Randy Orton!

Michael Cole: What an ovation from Randy Orton. The man who last month suffered an injury to his right shoulder, looks to be near 100 percent once again. And the viper seems like he is ready to go!

Main Event: Triple Threat Match
Randy Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Edge

The bell rings as the three men look at one another, daring one person to make a move. After a while it is Edge who makes the first move as he hits Sheamus. Sheamus hits him back and then hits Orton. Orton fires back at Sheamus and the two begin to go at it. Edge tries to get involved, but is thrown to the outside by the other two. Sheamus then cheap shots Orton, as he begins to gain some control. The first ever Irish born WWE Champion begins to connect with some well placed kicks to the former multi time WWE Champion. Orton is hit with a huge clothesline as Sheamus makes the first cover of the match. A two count ensues as Sheamus picks up Orton and sends him to the corner. After connecting with a huge boot to the face, Orton rolls out of the ring. Sheamus is in control, as we head to our final commercial break of the evening!

*Commercials*

We’re back in the ring now and Edge and Sheamus are going at it. During the commercial break, we saw Orton being sent shoulder first into the steel steps. Since then it’s been all Edge and Sheamus. Back in the ring, Edge hits a huge clothesline to the former WWE Champion, as the sold out crowd in Philly looks on. Edge sends Sheamus to the corner, and goes for a second clothesline but misses. Sheamus kicks Edge in the stomach, and hits a snap suplex. Two count follows as Sheamus connects with a series of right hands. Edge gets to his feet and walks right into a bicycle kick from Sheamus. Sheamus picks up Edge and hits a scoop slam. Not one to go to the top rope, Sheamus makes his way to the top, but Edge is up to meet him. The two brawl with Sheamus trying to get Edge back to the canvas. However Edge counters and hits a huge superplex from off the top rope, as both men are down. Orton is still down on the outside as the time continues to go!

Edge makes the cover and gets only a two count as Orton breaks up the count. Orton picks up Sheamus and sends him to the ropes and ducks a right hand. Orton then goes for the RKO but Sheamus counters. Sheamus goes for the boot, but Orton ducks and then hits the backbreaker. Sheamus gets to his feet and Edge floors him with the spear! Sheamus rolls out of the ring and Edge calmly turn around and locks eyes with Orton! The crowd is on its feet, as both men waste no time in trash talking, and begins to swing right hands as the crowd is eating up the action! Orton gets the early advantage, but Edge counters with a thumb to the eye. Orton stumbles around and Edge hits a huge side slam. Edge then begins to mock Orton with his stomping across the body. Edge picks up Orton and hits an atomic drop, before hitting a picture perfect dropkick.

Edge looks to hit the spear but Orton ducks and then goes for the backbreaker. However Edge counters and hits the Edgeuction. Edge then makes the cover but only gets a two count. Edge picks up Orton and sends him to the ropes. Edge then goes for the spear and misses again. Out of nowhere he turns around and is floored by the RKO by Orton! Orton looks to make the cover, when all of a sudden….the ring is surrounded as Skip Sheffield clotheslines Sheamus! Darren Young and David Otunga then begin to break down the announce table, as Cole and Matthews were able to get out of the way at the last possible moment. However some of the other ring crew members weren’t so lucky. The others enter the ring and begin to surround Orton. Orton swings at Barrett, but it is a complete mugging. Tarver hits a huge clothesline, followed by a huge spinning heel kick. The others pick up Edge and put him in the corner, as Daniel Bryan connects with a huge running kick to the face of Edge. Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater take apart the ring, while Otunga and Young attack some of the cameramen. Fink is clotheslined by Sheffield, as the area is quickly turning into the conclusion of last week’s show. Sheamus tries to get in the ring, but is hit in the back with a chair by Gabriel. In the ring now Barrett picks up Orton and hits him with the Wasteland. The ropes are now down and the ring is looking like last week, as Sheffield clotheslines Edge like crazy. Danielson then locks in a crossface like submission hold to Edge, while Young picks up Sheamus, and Barrett has Otunga hit a flapjack slam. Gabriel goes to the top rope and then connects with the 450 to Orton! Edge is slowly picked up to his knees as Danielson connects with a kick to the face of Edge. Sheamus is picked up by Tarver and is hit with a huge spinebuster right on the canvas. And after connecting with a 450 to Orton, Gabriel does the same to Sheamus. Following the actions in which the crowd is completely livid, the eight men begin to leave the ring, exiting the same way as they did last week. This time no officials come to help the three men, as we conclude the show with a wide-out camera shot of the ring being destroyed. The three number 1 contenders for the WWE championship are completely out, as all we hear is the reaction of the crowd as Raw comes to a conclusion!

*End of Show*